Upcoming Events

Last Updated on April 20, 2010

No YOUTH!!!
Friday April 23, 2010 (Jr. High)
***Jr. High will be invited to come on Wednesday April 21, 2010!!

Final Jr. High Friday Night!!
Date: Friday June 4, 2010
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
***This will be our last Friday night worship gathering of the school year. Over the summer we will only have fusion programming once a week which will be on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:30 for all fusion grades 6th -12th!

Kickin' It Old School!!
Date: Wednesday June 9, 2010
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
***For the summer months we will only have ONE youth service for ALL grades (6th-12th)! We will be kickin it Old School Style!! Spread the Word!







Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life is Crazy!

Hey Guys!
Man life has been nothing short of nuts lately for me! It has been an incredible couple of weeks for us within fusion. Two weeks ago we had our outreach party with over 350 students! The night was amazing, nothing short of amazing! I was so proud of our young people and the way they lived out their faith among their peers. My prayer that whole week was that students actions over the course of the night would speak louder than anything said on the stage...I really believe that happened! Parents, you guys were awesome that night. You served with everything you had...thank you so much for being the best! Looking back, I could not be happier with the way things went...PRAISE YOU GOD!

I would also be very dumb if I did not mention Diane Hendricks! Diane was a HUGE help to me and the student ministry. Her and Michelle Myers decorated the worship center and made it look sweet! Diane was my right hand "woman", she really freed me up and the other leaders up to simply connect and invest with new students...so thank you Diane for all your help, I greatly appreciate it!

This past Wednesday...as in 6 days ago...was a good night too. We had 2 students pray to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior! We also had 15 - 20 students cry out to God and admit they were a poser when it came to their faith. They cried out to our awesome Lord and declared they were tired of being a faker when comes to being a committed follower of Jesus Christ! Good stuff for sure.

For the next 5 weeks we will be in a message series looking at 2 Timothy 3:1-5. I would beg for your prayers as I feel called to lead this student ministry through this text and some of the intense issues it offers. Tomorrow night we will look at being a lover of self and money. Each week, over the next five, at the end of the message I will give students an opportunity to cry out to God, please pray for that moment over the next 5 weeks. Pray that more lives would be changed and that Jesus would do something radical within this ministry!

Again I am sorry it has taken me this long to update what has been going on, thank you for your patience! Also please note that camp deposits for Student Life 09 are due at the end of this month...Wednesday Night October 29. Camp can be a life changing experience and for whatever it is worth, I strongly recommend getting your student(s) there! There is more info listed above, please take a moment and check that out...it is going to be SWEET!

tom

No comments: